What Is It?
Exploring your role in God’s mission to the unreached? Want to see if Pioneers could be a good ministry partner? Then Mission:Next is a weekend for you!
Be stirred by our core values, learn about the needs across the world and leave with a plan for your next steps in mission. (NB Please chat with a Pioneers mobiliser before registering for Mission:Next. We want to make sure that you attend the weekend at the point in your journey that will be best for you.)
When Is It?
- Pioneers will host 3 Mission:Next weekends in England in 2020: 5-7 June, 17-19 July and 20-22 November. We are also looking into the possibility of hosting a Mission:Next weekend in Northern Ireland.
- The weekends typically last from the evening meal on the Friday until lunch time on the Sunday.
What Can I Expect?
We’ll explore key issues for cross-cultural ministry, with each workshop geared towards Pioneers’ core values.
- Passion for God and Ethos of Grace
- Reaching the Unreached/Status of our World
- Team Based Ministry and your Team Style
- Church-Planting Principles
- Preparing to Go practical workshop
What Does It Cost?
- £98 per person (all inclusive) – shows as free at registration.
- Prices include accommodation in shared rooms and full board. Unfortunately, no children’s ministry is provided.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
Springs Camp @ Keswick
Picture the scene: You’re practically skipping along a lane with contentment after having spent the evening in worship and prayer with thousands of other believers. The summer stars are just beginning to peek out, your best pal is by your side, and as you reach the end of the lane you see your home for the week: a farmer’s field pleasantly full of colourful tents, cosy caravans and smiling faces. And to top it all off, you know where you’re heading – to the mess tent for a giant piece of cake and a hot chocolate. It doesn’t get much better than this!
This is life at Springs Camp, Pioneers’ campsite at Keswick. Springs Camp has been running every year during the Keswick Convention since 1930. Each year, we take over a local farmer’s field, erect a giant marquee (complete with a full industrial kitchen), wheel in fully functional shower and toilet blocks, and look on with glee as the tents and caravans arrive for their week “at Camp”. Your camping spot, all meals, and showers all come included in the price! (The scenery is free.)
Open all three weeks of Keswick Convention, we aim to help you enjoy Keswick Convention and a reasonably priced holiday at the same time. For more information about how to spend a very happy week in the Lake District for not much money at all, check out the Springs Camp website.
Every Summer, we take to the road to host two day-long events called Pioneers: Live. We spend the day with current and former missionaries, supporters, church leaders, and anyone else who wants to come along to hear about what God is doing on the mission field all over the world. We’re still working on dates and locations for Summer 2020, so check back in April for more information, or email email@example.com to register your interest in coming along. Hope to see you there!