Pioneers Webinars: 2022
Being in lockdown threatened to put a hamper on our mobilisation efforts in 2020, but God made a way for us to keep connecting with His church and with those who are being called to serve cross culturally. Our Mission:First and Mission:Engage interactive webinar series are designed to help British Christians engage more with mission. Whether you are considering serving cross-culturally yourself or are interested in helping inspire your church toward greater involvement at home and abroad, we have a webinar for you!
Webinar topics have included:
Team Ministry – What’s that?
What’s a Sending Church, and do I need one?
Choosing a Mission Agency
Calling & Gifting – How do I figure that out?
Marketplace Initiatives: Business As Mission
Introducing Children to Mission
To find out more about upcoming webinars, and to register, click here.
What Is It?
Exploring your role in God’s mission to the unreached? Want to see if Pioneers could be a good ministry partner? Then Mission:Next is a weekend for you!
Be stirred by our core values, learn about the needs across the world and leave with a plan for your next steps in mission. (NB Please chat with a Pioneers mobiliser before registering for Mission:Next. We want to make sure that you attend the weekend at the point in your journey that will be best for you.)
When Is It?
- Pioneers will host 3 Mission:Next weekends in 2022: 13-15 May at The Bible Centre near Glasgow and 8-10 July at Cloverley Hall in Shropshire, and 25-27 November, again at Cloverley Hall.
- The weekends typically last from the evening meal on the Friday until lunch time on the Sunday.
What Can I Expect?
We’ll explore key issues for cross-cultural ministry, with each workshop geared towards Pioneers’ core values.
- Passion for God and Ethos of Grace
- Reaching the Unreached/Status of our World
- Team Based Ministry and your Team Style
- Church-Planting Principles
- Preparing to Go practical workshop
What Does It Cost?
- £95 per person (all inclusive) – shows as free at registration.
- Prices include accommodation and full board. Please check with the Mission Mentor team regarding children’s programmes or childcare options.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.