Do you have a passion for teaching children with special needs?
All over East Asia, thousands of infants and children with disabilities are abandoned each year by their families. These children don’t get access to even the most basic education that children in western nations routinely receive. You can change these children’s lives.
Using your skills as a special educator, you can have in impact on many of these children.
Special Educators provide a range of services:
- Working with curriculum contextualised for East Asian culture
- Implementing education strategies that meet the needs of children with a variety of disabilities
- Work within an interdisciplinary health team
- Help to develop and implement individual education plans
- Help disabled children realise their potential and lead full lives
Does this sound like you? If so, get in touch with our office team today!