What would your 2022 mission trip look like?
Paris, as iconic as it is dreamy, is a city where 12 million people have converged from all corners of the world. You might think of it more as a holiday destination than a mission field. But it is the epicentre of a country where less than 2% of the population know Jesus personally.
This spiritual reality in Paris inspires the long-term team’s passion for the lost. So if you’re looking for a strategic location to serve the Lord, look no further!
This team partners with local churches in order to see other gospel-centred churches planted around Paris. They are passionate about evangelism as well as discipleship. They also seek to be a gospel presence in all sectors of society, from the arts and sports to serving university students and refugees.
As an Edger, you will experience and take part in various ministry opportunities in Paris. You will serve alongside local church and partnering ministries. This will give you a broad picture of what the team does and what serving long-term in an urban context can look like. You will also learn language and culture as you focus on serving and building relationships the long-term team can continue to develop.
Join us in bringing the light of Christ into the spiritual darkness that reigns in Paris, the city of lights.
2022 Edge Trip Activities
- Language and culture learning
- Mentoring and training by the local team
- Involvement in local church activities
- Prayer walks in neighbourhoods
- Relationship building among secular French
- University student ministry
- Arts ministry
- Teaching English to refugees
- Mercy ministries amongst the homeless, refugees, elderly etc.
- Visit famous landmarks and explore the beautiful city of Paris