Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programme
Adopting a charity to partner with allows you to quickly develop a corporate social responsibility arm for your business run by charity sector professionals.We are looking out for a corporate partner where there is good alignment between our charity and your business brand, your ideals and your culture.
If you are looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility partner… we’d love to talk to you and show you how we can support you as you support us. Even small amounts can make a difference to a project and we will be able to show you exactly what your input is achieving which you can in turn show to your customers and staff. The goodwill it brings and the resulting financial boost to your bottom line proves CSR to be an excellent return on investment which you can measure against your other forms of marketing.
One simple way to start or develop your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan is to set up a partnership with Pioneers. You can begin with a straightforward one-project plan which gets direct, measurable results, often from the very start!
We’d love to talk with you.
Partnership Development manager
What We Can Offer
- A close partnership in which we listen to your needs and share ours personally
- Material for your website, E-Comms or conferences
- Video clips (where available)
- A Thank You letter from our Director
- Ideas for running your own fundraising event for us – You can start here
- Logos and promotional materials for your fundraising event
- Personal advice to make the campaign go well for you
- A speaker
- Tailored updates on how your support is being used
- Support as you prepare for stakeholder meetings or your Annual Report
Why Partner with a Charity?
Most Company Leaders want to:
- Show the compassionate side of the company
- Increase engagement of staff
- Run fundraising events that drive team building
- Run fundraising events to give future leaders the opportunity to practise leadership development
- Work with a charity that has similar values to their company
…and there’s more…
- Win new business
- Increase customer retention
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers and networks
- Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce and be an Employer of Choice
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence
- Improve your business reputation and standing
- Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
Source: Simply CSR simplycsr.co.uk