Writing or Updating Your Will, Free of Charge
Life brings changes! Did you know that people write then update their Will three times, on average?
We are here to help in that task.
Pioneers UK have partnered with FreeWills, the UK's second largest Will writing company, to offer you a Will writing and updating service which is entirely free to you, with no obligation to donate to Pioneers.
Last year over 20,000 Wills were written via FreeWills with over £33 Million being pledged to 934 different UK charities.
How it Works
You can start a fresh Will by clicking here: Start Writing a Will
- Simply work through the straightforward online form
- Live telephone support is on hand 24 hours a day if you would prefer to dictate it.
- You can update an existing Will by posting a paper copy. FreeWills staff will then transcribe it so it’s available online and can be checked, updated and printed off.
Simply call FreeWills on 0800 612 8352 and be sure to mention the Pioneers UK transcription arrangement. Pioneers will pick up the transcribing cost.
What you Receive
- Your Will is kept securely online and is available to you and trusted family members to retrieve and update at any time, free of charge.
- You can print and sign your Will for free or ask FreeWills to print and post it, for a small fee.
This service is entirely free to you, as a Pioneers UK supporter, unless you ask for their professional executors
- Every Will is checked and approved by qualified, practising Solicitors
- FreeWills is a member of the Society of Will Writers but do not provide legal advice
- There is no obligation to leave a legacy to Pioneers UK or any other organisation
- Unfortunately, this service is only available in England and Wales.
If you would like to talk confidentially with a Pioneers person, please email Mark Cook at [email protected].